Bursting onto a shell covered beach - one day's beautiful journey.
TWENTY-FIVE DAYS of CAREFULLY TARGETED RADIATION.
A learning curve......a life protection treatment ......a journey and a time of revelation. Am I changed? Every significant change in a pattern of 'normal' life can change us 'within' if we have Jesus Christ as our constant companion and His Spirit is with us in us and through us and His Inspiration is allowed to flow. Praise God for it ALL! The Valley - the struggles...the time when the grumpy old lady emerged and had to be dealt with by His Grace.
Because I have some difficulty getting my pictures in one place for this entry - I will simply detail a little of what the radium journey entailed and illustrate with pictures at a later time..
I prayed each day. Before I left I tried to find the time for a brief morning devotional
time. 'connection' in my heart and spirit more important than time. I asked Him to lead and guide me to find a suitable picture and have inspiration so whirring machines overhead and lots of clinical stuff would be lost behind closed eyes and meditating on His Inspirations. For me it was a wonderful journey because of this time of beauty and inspiration .......in the middle of it ALL. (even the day I had a 'burnt' patch.....reflected on where I had once been sunburnt). The beauty of where I had been in inspiration was greater far than the subsequent 'minor' extra cream treatment needed.
Here listed are the Inspirations and I will put the pictures as a recall when I can assemble them All in one place.
1. I will cross a river in a canoe. (what happened?)....I lost the paddle and a whole story of trying to paddle by hand and overturning midriver.......the noise of the jet ski powering towards me......etc etc. From this came a short story. I have written only the outline so far but will complete). I have promised two of the young technicians who looked after me that I will give them a copy of the illustrated story when it is finished. Oh WOW! Thank God.
2. BEACH WALK.
I did not even get to the end to buy a milkshake before I was told........'Faye, treatment is finished'.
3. COLLECTING ALL THE DIFFERENT COLOURED FLOWERS I COULD FIND
4. A picture in a Home Beautiful Magazine......a room with a doorway of pebbled stones disappearing into the trees......."I can hear the surf, from my office' was written at the bottom of the page. WHERE DOES THE PATHWAY GO?
I found steps and counted 1-10 and was happily going onwards but again 'treatment was finished'
It took three days before I reached my final destination.
5. Not just a beach but shells everwhere. In my imagination incredibly beautiful. BEACH
6. FAIRY GARDEN .........FOUNTAIN
What a beautiful journey.
7. SEAT IN AN ARCHWAY OF TREES
What can you see? The challenge and the surprise.
8. TWO DUCKS AND A DIVIDED HEDGE
What happens if they each choose a different path? Will they meet up again?
This was on the last day and there were four interested people wanting to know what I had discovered on my last treatment journey. What a wonderful time of connection with these young folk and what wonderful memories to take with me.
Please God I left behind something of Your Beauty and Hope as well.
I have eight pictures to follow here later 3rd March, 2018